2009-09-29

A little background info on me:)


I was born in Poland and lived in Germany for about 10 years. I lived 4 hours to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam and only a short flight away to Spain, Italy or England. I have been to almost every major city in every country in Europe. Traveling is what makes me happy. I always tell my friends: The best thing you can do for yourself is to travel". I began my culinary career when I was 16. I made pizzas from scratch at a local pizza joint. While working on my business degree I have worked every single hospitality industry job that's out there. A hostess, waitress, bartender and eventually, the executive pastry chef for the US Air Force. About two years ago I decided to move to the United States to follow my dreams of producing my own cooking/traveling TV show. After living and working in Las Vegas for a little over a year, I'm finally here in Hollywood ready to figure out what it takes to turn my dreams into reality!